Included with your subscription:
- Access to download 12-15 models as part of our themed release, including weapon variants and bases
- Access to our welcome pack miniatures
- Atlantis STL releases will be included in some releases
- MyMiniFactory discount codes to use with our previous releases
- Exclusive freebies when you sign up to our newsletter
- Discord Access
Become part of Print My Minis community, sharing paintwork and hints and tips
Agreement and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you do not accept or agree with these terms, do not subscribe, purchase nor download the content we provide.
- Print My Minis is the sole owner of the STL files and their derivatives. The STL files are a copyrighted work belonging to Print My Minis.
- Print My Minis grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the files.
- You may not Resell, re-distribute, or share our digital products as-is or where the resource can be extracted, nor use portions of our files to create new ones. You may not resell derivatives (e.g. physical prints) of our digital products unless you possess a Commercial Use License that is granted by Print My Minis
- You may not use the resources in mass commercial production, meaning no molds and/or casting of the printed models.
- You may only use the content provided by us (imagery, digital files and their location links) for personal use, and you are not allowed to distribute or sell them nor the prints. (See exclusions below).
- All copyrights belong to Print My Minis, NO rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. Our files, designs, and imagery are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Availability of tiers may or may not be limited.
- Tiers and their rewards and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any theft, redistribution, resale, imitation, licensing, leasing, or claimed ownership of Print My Minis copyrighted brand and materials will be considered a breach of this contract, an infringement of copyright law, and dealt with accordingly in keeping with UK Law.